Have you been experimenting with drugs and/or alcohol?
Are your parents, friends, teachers, or teammates concerned?
Would you like to learn more about what is going on with you?
U-turn for Youth supports youth and young adults involved in substance use to explore their situations through casual discussion and education in a no-pressure environment.
What is U-turn for Youth?
- For Youth and Young Adults
- Casual Discussion & Education
- No-pressure Environment
- Explore the effect of using Alcohol and/or Drugs
- Peer Support
- Professionally Facilitated
- Pre-Contemplative Group
- it is not necessary to want to change in order to attend this group
- however, out of respect/safety for the facilitators & the other participants you may be asked to leave if you are in a disruptive state
- Some mentorship opportunities for those in the Maintenance Stage
- Will accept Court Mandated clients
When & Where is U-turn for Youth?
Bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 7pm to 9pm
(the same time as the PEP meeting)
Sherwood Park Only
Strathcona County Hall, 2001 Sherwood Drive
Group Rooms behind the Library